Will I be refunded if my screening is cancelled due to the virus?
In the event of cancellation due to the virus, we will offer a Covid Refund Guarantee, which means we will refund the face value of the tickets but not the booking fee. Refunds will be received within 14 days of the event date.
How will I get my ticket?
Your ticket will be emailed to you in advance by SEE tickets. However, entry will be via the car registration you entered when booking your tickets. So please ensure you arrive in the car stated when booking. This is to minimise contact with guests as much as possible. If you wish to attend in a different vehicle, please see below.
What time shall I arrive?
You can arrive 1 hour before the screening or performance starts. Do NOT arrive any earlier as you will be asked to leave and return once the doors are open.
Can I come in a different car/ change my car registration?
Yes. You must notify us if you wish to update your car registration. Please log into the Customer Service area here to amend your details. If you have any trouble, feel free to email us email@example.com
Can I pre-book a specific parking space at the screening?
All parking bays are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. You will not be able to pre-select where to park your vehicle.
Can I book more than one screening on the same day?
Of course! You can book as many screenings as you would like. Please be aware that we will ask you to depart the site and return for the next screening, so that we can clean up in between.
We want everyone to enjoy our events and we have worked hard to design our events to follow government guidelines so please adhere to the following for everyone’s safety;
- Cars can have a maximum of 6 people that must be from a single household or have formed a support bubble.
- It is the drivers responsibility to ensure the contact details supplied when booking are correct, for track and trace purposes.
- Stay in your car, unless you need to use the toilet facilities or accompany your child to the toilet.
- Do not come to the screening if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate by the track and trace team.
- Respect the social distancing measures across the site.
- Please wear PPE if you leave your vehicle to go to the toilet. Our stewards will be wearing PPE for the duration of your visit. At no point will they come into contact with guests. Ticket checking, parking and ordering food and drink will utilise contactless methods.
- In you the event that you are feeling unwell or have an emergency, please place your hazard lights on to attract the attention of one of our stewards.
FOOD & DRINK
How do I order food?
We’ll let you know as soon as our menu is ready. We’ll even pop you an email once you’ve booked your tickets in case you decide to pre-order. We’ll whizz your food over to your car shortly after you arrive.
There is the option for you to order from your car on the day through using your smart phone. It may take a little longer to get to you this way, but we can give you more details on this when you arrive.
Or you’re welcome to bring along your own food and drink, we won’t mind!
Upon arrival, when will my food and drink be served?
If you have pre-ordered food and drink, we’ll whizz it to your car shortly after you have arrived. We advise all guests to arrive an hour before the screening time to get comfortable before it arrives. Please not arrive any earlier as you will be turned away.
How will food and drink be delivered safely?
Food and drink will be delivered to each parking bay by stewards wearing PPE. You can choose whether to take down your window to accept the delivery or have the steward leave it at the side of your car. Your order should come with cutlery and napkins, however, if anything is missing, please pop your hazard lights on and a steward will come over to assist. Please don’t leave your car.
Do you have any allergen info?
Once our menus are live on our website, you’ll be able to see allergen info listed. If you have any specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we bring our own food and drink?
Yes feel free to bring your own nibbles! Remember, no alcohol.